Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

She Scraps- Valentines Day

Since Valentines day has just been and gone I have been in the mood to scrap some lovey things. Of course I am probably always in that mood but hey it is a good excuse to put 'I love you' on a page!
I had this idea to create a page with something that looks like those candies that you get for valentines day. So I ended up using my silhouette to create these love hearts. I simply found a heart shape and then added some text to the middle of them and cut them. Once cut I coloured them with my water colour paints. Originally I put some matching paper behind the heart for the text but I didn't love it so I went back in a coloured them with my water colour paints in just a bit darker shade.
The black/grey background paper is a close to my heart paper and then I just matted the photo with a bunch of scraps from my scrap box. There are some coco vanilla embellishments and some freckled fawn ones mixed in there too.
Only one problem: I only recently scrapped this one but the photo is from October last year, so do I add it to this years album or lasts? Eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment