Pages

Saturday 25 February 2017

She Scraps-Best Nine 2016

I thought It would be cool to create a scrapbook layout of my best nine to pop into the end of my 2016 Album, it will be a nice way to finish off the album with some of the things that I loved to make this year! I'm still yet to go through my 2016 album and decide what still needs to be completed and what is already completed. I've kind of just moved on to 2017 and forgotten all about 2016 lol!
I really loved all of the photos that made it into my best nine, I love how colourful they are and apart from the tea they were also some of my favourite projects that I completed in 2016.
With so many pictures I kept the design fairly simple and just matted each photo with some pretty paper and then embellished with a few bits and bobs. I think this will make a great last page for my album!

No comments:

Post a Comment