Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

She Scraps- Acrylic and Die Cutting

So I dont know but I think I may be addicted to scrapbooking selfies of my hubby and me. Even more now that he has that beard, I mean come on that is one SERIOUS beard! This beard has totally a life of its own and is talked about almost wherever it goes, what makes my hubby happy makes me happy! 
I have been putting my die cutter to use to create some fun colourful flowers. I started by mixing some acrylics and then just painting the colours onto some white card stock, once they were dry I popped them through the die cutter and created a bunch of them that could be layered on my page. 
  I hand cut the leaves and added some enamel dots to the flowers to finish them off. I am loving how colourful this layout ended up being!
The black and white flower paper is cocoa vanilla, the tiny words are freckled fawn and I have just done some hand lettering for the title. I am always happy when there are lots of handmade elements to a page!

1 comment:

  1. This is FANTASTIC! The colours with the black and white, just amazing.

    ReplyDelete