Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Kellie Stamps and my Travellers Notebook #2

Today I am sharing another page in my travellers notebook. I shared this page on Instagram a little while ago but Kellie had sold out of these stamps, but they are back in stock now so I thought I would pop this page up here!
If you would like to grab a set of these stamps to use with all of your summer memories you can find them here!
I'm having so much fun playing with this notebook, I love the size of it, I love how you can create whatever you like in it- this book could be a bullet journal, a notebook, a planner really just about anything but I'm using it as a kind of pocket size scrapbook and that is so much fun!
I love that it is a perfect size to scrapbook my instax photos
I kept this page pretty simple with a little bit of water colour pencils and paint, I love that the stamps make it easy to not do too much more to the page.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It's bright, colourful and just amazing!

    ReplyDelete