Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Kellie Stamps and my Travellers Notebook

This year I have decided to create in a travellers notebook and make it all about me and the things I love so that I can use all the fun products (girly stuff) that I love. And this month I was a guest for Kellie Stamps and I had so much fun with these Summer stamps!
I ended up using three on this page in my travellers notebook. I'm really loving how the white one turned out on the beautiful blue sky, I just used some moonlight white brilliance, these stamps always seem to work well when I use them on top of photos.
I believe that these stamps are already sold out but Kellie does have a digital set of these and I could totally see them being use on top of photos that way, they would be awesome!
I also stamped this summer one on a bamboo sticker that I got from Kmart with some StazOn, I will be doing that again because I really like how it turned out!
She also has some other summerish stamps as well at the moment- Love your body  great for getting fit in the summer time and awesome for planners and a really fun set called Beer which would be great if you are a beer lover or live with one!

No comments:

Post a Comment