Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Christmas Challenge #50: Party Favour Boxes

I am finishing up my Christmas Challenge with this final #50 post. My original goal was to make 100 things this Christmas and I definitely achieved that! Although I didn't share everything here on my blog I am happy enough that I made it to fifty posts!
Realistically I made three advent calendars and many ornaments, cards and gifts. I ended up making a lot of ornaments that I didn't get to share here, making them so close to giving them was tricky and also made a pile of ornaments that my mum bought off of me and gave to her friends, they went before I had a chance to photograph them but I wasn't going to say no to a little extra money ;) 
I ended up making these little gift boxes with my silhouette and then adding a little stamp from Ali Edwards, a star, a flower and some sequins which I added a few little choccies to. I also had a bunch of these Maggie Beer sparkling Chardonnay which I added a few things to  the top to make it a little more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment