Pages

Monday 31 October 2016

Christmas Challenge #41 : Kellie Stamps Digital Christmas TShirt!

At this point in time I believe that there are only a few of the awesome 'Merry Joy" set from Kellie Stamps left but never fear if you cant get you hands on them, her digital stamps are just as awesome!
 I used them with my silhouette and some heat transfer material to crate this fun christmas tee shirt! And I have to say that I think I will be making one for myself as soon as I can get my hands on a new tee shirt!
 I love this black heat transfer material, it is glittery but not over the top glittery. Just perfect for christmas here in Australia. Although how cool would this design look on a hoodie!!!!!
This one is going to be sent off before christmas so that its able to get some wear during advent! So fun! There is also a boy design and I may make some for my boys but I MUST make one for ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment