Pages

Monday 24 October 2016

Christmas Challenge #39: Deer Card

Somehow this year I went from having one set of christmas stamps to now a pile of them. How did I only have one christmas stamp set all of these years??! My hubby randomly bought this one for me and I gotta say when your hubby surprises you with a  new christmas stamp set  you know you got a good one ;)
So I am playing with making lots of cards with all these stamp sets and usually I would just make a giant batch of cards and let that be our card for the year, but this year I'm still undecided. I may give these away for others to use or give random cards or, well Im not exactly sure!
So anyway this was a Hero Arts stamp set you can find it here. I love that the tree can be layered and I also love the detail of the reindeer.
There will probably be a whole lot of cards in this christmas series because I have all of a sudden become a little obsessed with them and watching a tonne of card making you tube videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment