Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

A Pocket Letter!

I recently sent off this pocket letter all the way to Italy and now that it has arrived I can share it here!
 I used all Cocoa Vanilla papers in each pocket, these papers all had black and white patterns on the back so I left them to shine by themselves. I used cut files from coco vanilla and cut two of each and slipped them into the pockets so that they could be taken out and used.
 I added tassels and ribbon to the top hole in the protector, I love how this turned out.
 I added a few things on top of the protector including some colourful enamel dots and gold tiny words and white tiny words also from cocoa vanilla.
I added a flower, wood veneer, heart stickers, bamboo label stickers and a little package of punched gold shapes. Pocket letters are such fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment