Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

Christmas Challenge #28: A Snow Globe Christmas Card

I've been making these cute snow globe cards. I cut them from this cut file from Lori Whitlock here. I didn't use all of the cut file I ended up just using the front of it and then added it to a card.
I also added a bow that is from the silhouette store and then I coloured them with dylusions ink sprays(you can find them here). Unfortunately I don't have any awesome copic markers and didn't want to spend the time to cut them with different coloured papers so once they were cut I just sprayed them with dylusions ink sprays and I think that turned out really well, it was also much faster than painting them.
I added a stamped 'Happy Christmas" it happens to be the only christmas sentiment stamp I could find, it may just be the only one I own :-O 
 I think I might make a few more of these with a bigger snow globe, I cut this one pretty small. If it was bigger I could have made it with a shaker snow globe, or even with an opening so that you could  see the inside of the card behind. So be warned there may be more of these ;)
(I took these photos while the glue was still wet so please excuse the little bits of glue, I cleaned them up after taking these photos)I am also kinda freaking out about how behind I am eeeekkkk! So there may be a few smaller things here over the next few posts while I'm catching up, we'll see how I go!
Also did you know that there is only 112 days left till Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment