Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

She Scraps: Cocoa Vanilla- Free Spirt

Hello! Im here today with a scrappy share! I am just loving the cocoa vanilla, free spirit range, all the colours are just so gorgeous!!It's always a good scrappy day when you get to scrap with colours you just love!
 This one began with the stitched grid on it, I love a good grid ;) I'm also really loving scrapping with smaller photos lately, these install photos are of my cute little niece- she's awesome! She was showing me how she can do the splits then spent the rest of the time cartwheeling through the house!!
 I've pretty mushed used everything from the kit and then added just a few bits and pieces- the blue butterfly is a martha stwert punch and some large white sequins and just that xoxo stamp.
 I just love how that navy colour pops with the other colours in the range and I have to say that those little resin hearts might just be my favourite embellishment ever!
So Il'l be back later today with a christmas challenge share, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment