Pages

Saturday 27 August 2016

Christmas Challenge: Advent Calendar #23

So I have begun an advent calendar but it has been taking me a while to finish. So I may be sharing my progress over the next few posts.
 I started out by buying 100 of these 4x6 muslin bags from amazon. I figure I will probably make two advent calendars out of these. There are a tonne of ways you could number these bags, you could screen print, paint, add paper or embroider, appliqué or even stamp them. I decided to get some black glitter heat transfer vinyl from silhouette and cut the numbers with my silhouette cameo. Its the first time I've ever used heat transfer vinyl and I'm really happy with how it turned out- I think I may even make some t-shirts with it!
I'm loving the size of these muslin bags too I feel like they could have all kinds of things inside of them or even multiple things!

No comments:

Post a Comment