Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

She Scraps

I'm really starting to catch up on my Album for this year, I still need to go back and finish up some things from last year but for this year I am getting closer to being caught up. Its a great feeling to feel like you are making progress!
Although the fact that I've been scrapping a lot lately means that I'm filling up my album fast and I'm about to start my second album, this year could end up being a three album year! My most have been two albums in a year. Last year I ended up with one not quite finished album and a not quite finished December Daily Album. I'm thinking that I need to make  a bit of time to get those albums done!
So anyway...Im loving how this layout of my friends and I turned out! I've used mostly Kaisercraft finders keepers collection that I picked up at spotlight. Also those little wooden button type things are from a freckled fawn kit, aren't they just so pretty!

This last one is from Easter Sunday, and yes that is my sons crazy face, lol!I used a die to cut all of those butterflies and a Martha Stewart punch for the smaller ones.Those boys, they are  lots of fun!
What have you been making?

No comments:

Post a Comment