Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2016

She Scraps

Its always fun to get out the paper and do a little scrapping and since it is school holidays its nice to be a little more relaxed and have a little more time to scrap.
I picked up the 'hello love' crate paper pad at spotlight last week but the paper lends itself to either valentines pages or girly pages. I'm not going to let that stop me that stop me though! I've already made a little pile of things ;)
As much as I love some pretty papers I am always trying to add handmade or hand done to my pages, water colour is a really simple way of doing that for me so I added some pretty blue to the background of this one.

This photo makes me happy whenever I see it! Not only does it bring back happy memories but I also love that my hubby will take selfies with me, he's the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment