Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

She Scraps- Catching up

I've been getting back int to the scrapbooking grove, something about the new year does that to me. I love having a fresh start to things, a new album and new hopes for completing a new album, even though I'm not yet finished the last album!
 I just had to scrap this photo we took on Christmas day, we were all having such an awesome day! of course this one will be popped into my 2015 album so its good to be getting going with finishing it off because I have a bit to go.
 I kept this next one kinda simple- In the hopes of just getting things done! Though I did paint those flowers and leaves.I always love it when I manage to get a handmade element on my pages.
 There will be lots more catch up pages coming soon, I think last year I only made it to about March or April. I got a little caught up with making 180 ornaments and not much scrapping happened after that.
So right now I am enjoying a mix of catching up and starting fresh and I am totally ok with a mix of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment