Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

More Cards

One of the simplest ways to make a quick card it to use 3x4 project life cards. They have some awesome designs and they can be easily added to. Often the card that I make someone as I am walking out the door is a project life card simply stuck onto some plain card stock. since I had a little bit of time I added just a little something to each card. For the base I've used a pack of cards that I bought at spotlight, they are american craft cards that simply have a cute pattern on the front- ready for you to do whatever you would like to do with them.All of these project life cards are from the Heidi Swapp September skies range.
 >>added a simple stamp
 >> This YAY word sticker is from freckled fawn
 >>Puffy stickers, lace and a stamp
 >>enamel dots
 >> small tab and a little sentiment
>> Stamp and some lace.
Now my little card pile is growing, YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment