Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

Cards

This year I would really like to not have to buy cards. I seem to always leave it to the last minute to make them, like when we are walking out the door to see someone for their birthday. Its crazy!
I'm determined to have a small pile of cards here to use, even if I am writing in them at the last minute! So I've started by making these three and I couldn't help myself but to make them a little pink and girly, I know that I'm going to have to make other types of cards because not all of my recipients will be happy with a pretty card. I have boys!! :)
 I find them kinda tricky to make- I struggle with design and how much to add to them and I feel like I spend ages on something that turns out kinda simple in the end. Oh well I can only get better from here. 
 It's always fun to play with paper so hopefully I will have myself a nice little pile of crafty cards sitting on my table ready to go soon!

2 comments:

  1. you amaze me Amie with your talent these are great I love them love dee xx

    ReplyDelete