Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

On My Table

Last night my gorgeous Hubby bought me home some lovely flowers and came home early, so sweet of him and always nice to have fresh flowers in the house I just love them!
 I am a little obsessed with these paper bags at the moment and  my supply of them just might have to grow some more. Polka dots are taking over the house! I just cant get enough of them!!!
Don't you think these bags would be fabulous for small Easter treats to go in them, yep I think that is what will happen with some of them!
 I went to purchase some fabric the other day and I happened to end up buying not one but three different types of polka dot fabric with only a use for one of them. But hey how could I come home without that neon pink polka dot fabric right!!??
There is so much crafting happening here now, scrapbooking, snail mail, Easter ideas are coming thick and fast and I will be able to share them all with you soon. For now I am going to go and see if the paint has dried on one of my projects!

1 comment: