Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

In My Craft Bag

Its Sunday evening here and I have just packed up my craft bag all ready for the weekend so I thought I'd share it with you.
 I've decided on Stars for my 18 ornaments for March and I have  cut a few out and popped some green in the bag too, mostly because that happened to be the only other colour felt that I had here, I think a felt shopping trip is in order! There is also a left over heart ornament to finish off, it is an extra one that I would like to give away, I may have a whole extra set (one of each ornament) at the end that I would love to give away too!
 I've also added in a felt bunny softie that I am making, I'm hoping to share more about it with you soon. I have been brainstorming lots of fun things to make for Easter and I will share them here over March, some are quick makes and a few like the bunny softie take a little more time, not much though and if you are looking for some inspiration its best to start a little early, I usually end up waiting too long and then never get half of what I want to do done. 
So I am all packed up and ready to go with some crafting this week, I am not organised with anything else though, luches and school clothes will probably wait until the morning, whoops!

1 comment: