Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

Mamie Made: Crotchet Hearts

I've been crocheting up a little pile of little hearts. I'm not exactly sure what I am going to use them for yet, but they are so quick to whip up and I really haven't had anything to do while watching a bit of tv lately so this has been a fun little project.
 Obviously I could use them for some decorating this valentines day , I thought a little garland could be cute. Or since they are (mostly) pink I could add them to my 180 ornaments and hang them on the Christmas tree.
 
I've been making them with a 3.5mm hook but I did start out using a 6.5mm hook, they were bigger but more holey, so I'm going with the smaller ones for now but I may end up with some of both sizes.
If you'd like the pattern you can find it here. They are super quick and simple and fun to make.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment